UFI Dongle can be used with UFI Android ToolBox software; no additional activation is required.
Ultra low cost, many features, use the same software, which is used by UFIBOX.
- Restore bricked Android Intel devices (ASUS, Lenovo, etc.)
- Restore bricked Android Qualcomm devices (HSUSB 9008)
- Repair IMEI for Android Intel and Qualcomm (and other platforms in upcoming updates)
- Normal flashing via FastBoot, Intel and Qualcomm Sahara or Firehose protocols
- Support firmware files
UFI Dongle - Flash Tool
- Universal Android FastBoot flash client
- Brand and model-based firmware recognition
- Support for official ASUS .raw and .zip files
- Backup and restore Android user data, APK files
- Factory reset (erase cache and data) on Android devices
- “Factory erase before flash” to clean-up user data
- “Erase all partitions (blank phone)”, this will erase all user data partition, including factory and config, IMEI and calibration data will be permanently deleted.
Note: This should only be used for “empty board”, for example after you replace the eMMC.
- Included Root script for ASUS Intel devices (‘#’ icon), based on Intel Android Devices Root / Temp Recovery Session
Note: There are 4 FastBoot OEM triggers available. For newer device usually “T4” will work, but for A400CG please select “T2”.
- Intel SoC Platform Flasher for bricked devices
Supported platform: Moorestown, Medfield, Merrifield, Moorefield, CloverView and CloverViewPlus
- Pre-packaged restore file (UFI-ASUS_intel_debrick_package.zip) available for the following bricked devices:
- ASUS_T00F(A500CG), ASUS_T00J(A501CG)
- ASUS_T00G(A600CG), ASUS_Z002(A601CG)
UFI Dongle - IMEI Tool
- IMEI repair for Intel SoC platform, especially for ASUS Intel devices
- Generic IMEI repair for Qualcomm
UFI Dongle - ADB Tool
- Dump all the eMMC partitions
extcsd, boot1, boot2, gp part and userarea partition
- Read and write single partition for example factory, config, modemst1, modemst2, etc.
WARNING: Dump result might be corrupted due to limitation of ADB server and client in the Windows environment, to resolve this please insert micro SD into the device and use the “Dump to micro SD” checkbox
- Screencap to capture the device screen, might be useful for documentation or repair phone with faulty LCD
- Clear or Disable PERM_WRITE_PROTECT bit in the CSD field, to fix or avoid “cannot be wipe” problem
- DragAndDrop handler for ADB sideload
- DragAndDrop handler for APK install
You can download setup file here
Detailed manual is here
UFI Dongle - Package Content: